Wire Rope Wick
- 316 Stainless Steel NOT galvanized
- 7x7 braid
- 1/16 inch diameter
- 1.25 inches in length (32 mm in length)
- NO nylon center thread.
Sold in a 3 pack
These are the correct diameter and length for the Doc Dave Steam Turbine. TOO SHORT FOR THE AGA-T2 OR THE RSST !
Advanced User Item ! No Warranty, No Returns ! Please do your research before making your purchase !
Safety Note: Please torch till glowing, boil in distilled water or soak in Everclear, rinse and torch again before using.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
A Note on Size Measurements:
Our product naming is based off of the product name from the manufacturer.
Measuring SS Wire rope with a micrometer is tricky at best because:
- The surface is not uniform. Wire rope is a braid with a surface shape that resembles a spiral. Micrometer calipers are flat and narrow. Not a happy marriage.
- Wire Rope is compressible. You might think "Hey.. this is steel.. what do you mean it compresses ?" It is a braid, so there is a small amount of slack in each twist which allows for compression, so getting an accurate measurement is tricky.
- Steel expands/contracts with temperature.
This is GOOD wire rope from a premier manufacturer. We are proud to sell it. That said, we cannot accept returns because of issues of size / fit / color.