Wire Rope Wick
Made at a customer's request for the original (not clone) Cobra genesis style RBA.
- 316 Stainless Steel NOT galvanized
- 7x7 braid
- 1/16 inch diameter
- 1.61 to 1.65 inches in length (41 to 42 mm in length)
- NO nylon center thread.
- The surface is not uniform. Wire rope is a braid with a surface shape that resembles a spiral. Micrometer calipers are flat and narrow. Not a happy marriage.
- Wire Rope is compressible. You might think "Hey.. this is steel.. what do you mean it compresses ?" It is a braid, so there is a small amount of slack in each twist which allows for compression, so getting an accurate measurement is tricky.
- Steel expands/contracts with temperature.