Wire Rope Wick
- 32mm length designed for use with the AGA-TD
- 316 Stainless Steel NOT galvanized
- 7x7 braid
- 1/8 inch diameter product. Measured with a micrometer it is about .1335 inch / 3.34mm. Slightly bigger than 1/8th inch
- Approx 1.26 inches in length (32 mm in length)
- NO nylon center thread
Sold in a 3 pack
TOO SHORT/ TOO WIDE FOR THE AGA-T2 and TOO SHORT FOR THE RSST !
If you want to "sleeve" this so that you can skip oxidizing the wick, grab some
XS-316 Silica Sleeving or 3mm EKOWOOL Silica Wick
Advanced User Item ! No Warranty, No Returns ! Please do your research before making your purchase !
Safety Note: Please torch till glowing, boil in distilled water or soak in Everclear, rinse and torch again before using.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
A Note on Size Measurements:
Our product naming is based off of the product name from the manufacturer.
Measuring SS Wire rope with a micrometer is tricky at best because:
- The surface is not uniform. Wire rope is a braid with a surface shape that resembles a spiral. Micrometer calipers are flat and narrow. Not a happy marriage.
- Wire Rope is compressible. You might think "Hey.. this is steel.. what do you mean it compresses ?" It is a braid, so there is a small amount of slack in each twist which allows for compression, so getting an accurate measurement is tricky.
- Steel expands/contracts with temperature.
This is GOOD wire rope from a premier manufacturer. We are proud to sell it. That said, we cannot accept returns because of issues of size / fit / color.